Ineo Oy is a solutions company offering advanced solutions for Corporate Information Asset Management (CIAM). Ineo serves large corporate customers, and holds a leading position in demanding ERP data migrations and large scale Master Data Management (3MDM). Further, Ineo has introduced generic GDPR (EU Privacy Regulation) related new services and targets to scale up cloud-based GDPR capabilities.
We are looking for a Senior Advisor to join Ineo. In this role you will be responsible for the planning and deployment of the data migration and GDPR projects. The work comprises of pre and after sales support, project planning, project establishment and project co-ordination according to the Ineo’s GDPR and migration approach. You are a strong mentor, both at Ineo as well taking leadership responsibility in the customer projects. You will mentor and participate closely in the end-to-end data conversion work, planning and co-ordination of local and global cleaning, transformation and harmonization tasks.
We offer you
- A possibility to work in demanding global and large scale ERP/GDPR compliance implementation projects
- Team and tools to support the work
- Versatile tasks from co-ordination and project management to data analysis, modelling and processing.
- A competitive salary reflecting your competence and experience
We expect from you
- Successful track record in managing complex GDPR or Data Migration related projects, we expect more than 5 years of experience.
- Experience of ERP systems in terms of functional use or background in system analyst type of work
- Strong analysis capabilities
- Customer orientated and team player with pride in the quality of your work
- Diligent working methods but also bias for action
- Fluent in English and Finnish
- References of Data Migrations, Master Data Management, ETL and/or Business Intelligence projects
- Capability to use SQL Server for the data analysis
- Cross-functional experience in the various functions in the typical ERP implementation
Ineo Oy offices in Turku, Vaasa or Helsinki, Finland
Send application together with your CV to email address: